Airdrop Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 4.6.2018 at 14:46
- The Company is reserving up to 3% of all PAN tokens (“PAN”) to be distributed by way of a public promise of reward in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of Slovenia,
- Participants who perform one or more relevant actions through one of the Company’s promotional campaigns shall receive PAN. The Participant shall be awarded the Tokens after the Participant completes relevant actions for the promotional campaign and those actions are verified and deemed valid by the Company, in the Company’s sole discretion. The relevant actions to be completed by the Participant for each of the Company’s promotional campaigns shall be those described in the applicable promotional campaign page (the “Relevant Actions”).
- All Participants should meet the below criteria to be eligible for a Stake. The Participant shall have: 1. provided any and all KYC documentation requested by the Company and received the Company’s approval to participate; and 2. followed all instructions issued by the Company in relation to the Company’s Airdrop Program and/or the Token Sale.
- Each of the Company’s promotional campaigns will allocate a certain amount of PAN which shall be distributed to the Participant within 30 days after a successful Token Generation Event. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that they are receiving PAN for its utility purposes and not for investment purposes.
- Any PAN distributed to Participants will be sent to the wallet address provided by such Participant as part of their registration for the Airdrop. It will not be possible to make any changes to a wallet address after submitted as part of the registration process.
- The Airdrop is only open to participation by the Participant. Other individuals who perform Relevant Actions (as defined below) will be omitted from the Airdrop.
- Participants are not considered employees or contractors of the Company after performing a Relevant Action. Participating in the Airdrop does not render Participants the status of partners in a joint venture with the Company. The Company and the Participants are to be considered independent parties under all circumstances.
- All communications with the Company should be sent (a) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (b) through the Company’s official Telegram channel; or (c) through the Company’s Telegram channel official admins (please note, admins may vary from time to time); or (d) through the Company’s Airdrop campaign manager.
- The Company reserves the right to discontinue the Airdrop and/or change Airdrop T&C or any of its parts at any time and without prior notification. All decisions regarding PAN are final. The Airdrop T&C and any communication related to it do not provide or imply any obligations of any kind from the Company.
- The Company may prevent a Participant from participating in any of the Company’s promotional campaigns for any reason without providing an explanation.
- The Company reserves the right to remove any Participant from any of the Company’s promotional campaigns without notice and without providing an explanation.
- If a Participant is removed from any of the Company’s promotional campaigns for any reason, we reserve the right to delete your PAN rights.
- Participants shall not (a) use multiple accounts, (b) cheat, (c) carry out any kind of spamming or (d) behave in a manner which the Company deems offensive or inappropriate in the Company’s sole discretion. Such behavior will result in all of the Participant’s accounts being permanently banned from all of the Company’s promotional campaigns.
- Any person considering to participate in the Airdrop is required to inform themselves about, and to observe, any restrictions imposed upon them by any jurisdiction other than the laws of Slovenia in connection with Privacy and immediately inform the Company if such laws set special requirements with regard to privacy issues.
By participating in the Airdrop, the Participant gives explicit permission and consent to the Company to use data from the Participant for the following purposes:
- your telegram username for statistical analysis and for bookkeeping purposes;
- address of your ETH wallet for the performance of Airdrop.
- KYC information to perform KYC investigation of the Participant.
Information that the Company collects and processes will be disclosed only if that is the Company´s legal obligation, or in good faith that such action is necessary for lawful proceedings before courts or other state, bodies as well as to protect and promote the Company’s legitimate interests. The Company may disclose Participant´s personal information to affiliated companies and trusted third-party service providers. The Company chooses data controllers only upon sufficient guarantees that they have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place. Third-party partners are subject to confidentiality requirements and may use Participant´s personal data solely to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose for which such personal data was collected, except as otherwise required by law.
Participants can contact the Company at any time to:
- receive an answer about how the Company is using Participant´s personal data;
- request access to information that the Company has on the subject Participant and receive your personal information so that it can be used by another processor;
- correct any information that the Company has about the subject Participant;
- delete information the Company has about the subject Participant;
- complain to local supervisory authority (Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia).
You can contact the Company via email@example.com
- COMPANY IS NOT ABLE TO DESCRIBE THE LEGAL SITUATION OF THE AIRDROP WITH REGARD TO ALL POSSIBLE JURISDICTIONS. IT IS THEREFORE PARTICIPANT´S RESPONSIBILITY TO CONSULT WITH LOCAL LEGAL, TAX AND OTHER ADVISERS TO FIND OUT WHETHER THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE AIRDROP CONSTITUTES A BREACH OF LAW OR REGULATION UNDER THEIR JURISDICTION. VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATION MAY RESULT IN ADMINISTRATIVE OR EVEN CRIMINAL CHARGES.
- Participant is responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to the acceptance of PAN, including, for example, sales, use, value added, and similar taxes. It is also Participant´s responsibility to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct taxes to the appropriate tax authorities. The Company is not responsible for withholding, collecting, reporting, or remitting any sales, use, value added, or similar tax arising from Participant´s acceptance and use of PAN.
- All decisions taken by Company in connection with the Airdrop are final.