PAN is designed as a utility token that empowers business worldwide and ensures trust to all participants while enabling the network to grow and expand in a stable micro-economy.
~ 0.22 USD
Businesses use PAN tokens to place bids on inquiries in various scenarios enabled by smart instruments.
- Sellers give tokens to place bids in the blind reverse auction.
- Sellers give tokens to place bids in the multistep auction.
- Buyers give tokens to place a joining bid in a group purchase.
- Buyers give tokens to gain non-binding bids from the sellers in the market inquiry.
PAN is used by businesses to protect their trust rank when they feel they’ve been given a wrongful evaluation.
- Buyers and sellers give tokens to fuel the dispute resolution process.
PAN is used to request guarantees from other, more established partners on the network.
- Buyers and sellers give tokens to request a guarantee from another business.
PAN is used to lock tokens in a smart contract to provide escrow and further enhance confidence in business transactions.
- Buyers give tokens to provide escrow and attract more sellers to bid.
- Airdrop 3%
- Advisors 3%
- Network growth 5%
- Network growth tokens are reserved for early users (businesses) of the Procurean network.
- Private sale 5%
- Team 14%
- Team tokens are vested in 3 years.
- Crowd sale and pre-sale 70%
- Total supply150,000,000 PAN
Airdrop [Phase 3]
Among all distributed tokens, 3% is dedicated to our community growth program. Join other PAN holders around the world and receive free of charge tokens by registering for Airdrop.